A jewel in the Ecrins
Pelvoux, Ailefroide, Barre des Ecrins... the great summits of the Southern Alps are back in our collection with a new cut and a new design!
- 50% GOTS certified organic cotton, 50% TENCELTM Modal (fibre from beech wood)
- An unrivaled softness and comfort
- Light & flexible fabric
- Naturally odor-resistant
- Guaranteed free of harmful and allergen substances : respects your skin
- TENCELTM Modal fibre from sustainably managed European forests (FSC and PEFC labels) and carbon neutral
- Certified by GOTS, OEKO TEX 100 (without harmful substances), as well as by the Fairwear Foundation (ethical clothing).
Eco-responsible women's T-shirt inspired by the mountains, with an original design of the Ecrins massif. This t-shirt is pleasant to wear all year long and will accompany you in your light activities as well as in your everyday life, thanks to its soft 160g/m² jersey in lilac color, made of 50% GOTS certified organic cotton and 50% TENCEL Modal (fiber from beech wood). This unique textile makes it a very soft, comfortable and resistant tee-shirt for everyday use. This Masherbrum product is knitted, dyed and made entirely in the European Union, and printed and packaged in Grenoble (38).
This item fits normally with a slightly slim fit. We recommend machine washing on the reverse side and at less than 40°.
Delivery for France : 6€ per order, free for orders over 80€.
Delivery for the European Union, United Kingdom and Switzerland: 11,00€ per order.
Delivery for the rest of the world: 26€ per order.
Once your order is processed you will receive by email your tracking number. The shipment is made by Colissimo.
from 80 euros of purchase
Via Stripe and Paypal
30 day return
in alternative materials